View Full Version : Polymer Clay

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

  1. Re: I am new to this
  2. Re: LePoppet's Big Ebay Leap
  3. anyone home?
  4. fossils and faux fossils
  5. AD: Just list at PCC AUctions
  6. Re: VERY SICK ADDICTIVE RPG 1428
  7. AD: Bigger Better Scumbuster at PCC Auctions
  8. New Twisties Cane! (filigrana)
  9. Re: Joy! - Usenet SPAMMER Finally Identified!!! ----- spm6TOFfCz
  10. New crafts group
  11. Building a mold for casting resin
  12. PCC Auction Upload Bug Fixed
  13. Re: dye
  14. Re: How to Start a Guild???
  15. Re: Polishing clay beads
  16. Re: First post from Newbie
  17. Belle Armoire magazine
  18. kaleidoscopes
  19. Nifty Beads from Button Molds
  20. buffer -polisher
  21. Compact kits
  22. Looking For Textured Sheets Sources in Canada
  23. Pink Finger cots
  24. Where do PC people share...
  25. Dragonfly Cane
  26. Re: AD: Klimt Inspired beads at Justbeads
  27. Warning - ClearCredit is a scam!
  28. Price of Raw Jade Question...
  29. Re: Miracle Mold
  30. Re: revitalizing old or stiff clay sheets
  31. Kato Polyclay
  32. PearlEx Powder
  33. crafts club
  34. sj book
  35. Newbie
  36. ---------------------GET RICH---------------------
  37. Re: Wrinkled white Future
  38. Ravensdale Class Materials Change
  39. "My" Wrinkled white Future
  40. MY Wrinkled White Future
  41. Re: biodegradable peanuts - uses?
  42. I forgot again...
  43. Stainless fossils
  44. 2 topics: 1) Ravensdale 2) FYI - drawing for Michael's gift card
  45. Re: Sculpting and my first auction
  46. Ravensdale Shadow party
  47. claymation clay
  48. Pittsburgh Polymer Clay Retreat 2003
  49. metal clay
  50. Re: Flexible cutting mats
  51. chat Aug 5 with Sarajane
  52. Faux Surfaces in Polymer Clay
  53. Re: More fun in Ravensdales shadow :)
  54. Re: Puffinalia
  55. More fun in Ravensdales shadow :)
  56. ravensdale shadow party, dawn and Jackie
  57. Re: Ack!! Toaster oven temperature!
  58. Re: stirring the pot on the NPCG web site
  59. Could "Sculpey" poly clay form part of a waterblock?
  60. Where to buy RTV
  61. My designs "borrowed"
  62. Can you.....
  63. Polycarbonate
  64. Fairy Wings & Solar Plates
  65. LePoppet's New Yahoo Group
  66. AD: Millenium Garden Workshops
  67. Internet Directory
  68. Chokers for the Petite and NOT SO PETITE women.
  69. Teaching opportunity in southeast Houston
  70. articles: date 1935 and 1936
  71. EPSON STYLUS C82
  72. Epson Stylus C82 printer question
  73. Pasta machine from Cost Plus--is it a good one?
  74. Re: My designs "borrowed" (Where would I have seen your work???)
  75. chat with Sarajane Aug. 26
  76. Thank you for your help
  77. How do you make Burgandy?
  78. Alphabet
  79. teaching opportunities in Lafayette, Louisiana
  80. PCJ Special Guest Chat w/Irene S. Dean!
  81. Creative Paperclay vs. Alex Air Hardening Clay
  82. does anyone sell pre-made FIMO cane designs?
  83. PolymerClayExpress now carries ALL 5 colors of LiquidSculpey!
  84. Funky Fimo Necklaces!
  85. am a newbie and lookin for some books
  86. My human figurines stink!
  87. Newbie Help!
  88. Re: sculpting hair and fur
  89. Re: polymer vs. paper clay
  90. Fimo going cheap in UK
  91. PCBJ yahoogroup
  92. Need help with making old radio knob mold
  93. Covered Pen Swap on PCC
  94. need roses made with polymer clay
  95. Donna Kato in Philadelphia October 11 and 12
  96. flesh coloring
  97. Newbie needs help with canes
  98. figures and faces !
  99. Kaleidoscopes and other kits
  100. Need help with leaf cane
  101. Back With a Bang! :o)
  102. I'm ba-a-a-a-ck!! (Polyclay discussion groups?)
  103. Re: 50% off polymer clay
  104. AD: Clay Survival Kit on Ebay
  105. Re: A new shell necklace
  106. intro..
  107. Is Polymer clay water proof
  108. Doll Hair
  109. thin clay...
  110. Toaster ovens
  111. NYPCG Classes
  112. Jody Bishel's Celebration cups
  113. Modeling clay as a substitute for "clay bars" for auto detailing?
  114. Business Card Cases - I'd appreciate anyone's input
  115. Magic Sculpt
  116. What was Ravensdale like??
  117. De-lurking and looking for Flecto Varathane in Philly
  118. Interested in claying in Spokane, WA?
  119. Three beads necklace Challenge at PCBJ
  120. Trick or "RETREAT" - Pittsburgh Polymer Clay Retreat
  121. New Swap - Animal Print
  122. Ocarina/Claywhistle Making (new poster!)
  123. Helloooo - Again
  124. MSATClayArt Halloween Wreath
  125. The Art & Craft Market
  126. imperia PM disassembling directions?
  127. New Member
  128. Art Doll Show
  129. Mixing Clay brands
  130. West Virginia Clayers
  131. Curing with an Expoxy ???
  132. newbe question about clay safety
  133. SC clayers??
  134. Visit the Christmas Village
  135. Animal print swap anyone ??
  136. Matte silver pens (brushed satin)
  137. Current Issues Article Archive
  138. AD: More Japanese Cahracter TYPE SETS up for Auction
  139. Makins and La Doll & other stone ground mineral clays??
  140. Going to teach !
  141. Lampwork Beads...
  142. new member from Ohio
  143. AD: Packaging/Shipping supplies group buy
  144. Need presentation advice
  145. Gloss for Lips Question
  146. sw iowa clayers ??
  147. Gwen Gibson Class in Houston
  148. How to make Polyester putty?
  149. Omnigrid ruler ...work surface
  150. Sizzix and polymer clay
  151. Really square cutters?
  152. Public Service Announcement for Polymer Clayers
  153. Public Service Announcement for Polymer Clayers
  154. The Michaels Book of Arts and Crafts
  155. Sculpey Eraser Clay - one year later
  156. AD: One more time - shipping/packaging supplies group buy
  157. to pay
  158. FS: Books and magazines
  159. polishing my beads
  160. safety concerns
  161. Buffing Beads
  162. AD: Polyclay Lizard Kaleidoscope
  163. The Art & Craft Market
  164. COMM: Rubber Stamps, PC Books etc
  165. Kathleen Dustin's Purse
  166. Have craft stuff you want to sell?
  167. COMM: Fimo soft, Buna etc
  168. discolored hydrocal castings
  169. mini mask pages
  170. AD: Polymer Clay Survival Kit at Ebay
  171. It's here!
  172. The Color Burgundy
  173. PCBJ Challenge WINNER is Ginger Davis !
  174. AD: Listed another Survival Kit on Ebay.
  175. chat with Sarajane Nov.3
  176. Gluing question
  177. Shiny facest
  178. COMM: Texture sheets, bead rollers, molds and more
  179. AD: Atlas Pasta Machine up for Auction
  180. BUSINESS CARD CASES
  181. Sarajane's webpage updates
  182. just got the book
  183. Pasta motor glitch - reason for worry?
  184. teddy bear earrings
  185. Candles???
  186. clay day in Asheville
  187. COMM: Texture sheets, canes, cane ends etc
  188. Ad; Magic Beads on Just Beads
  189. Katherine Dewey on Carol Duvall -- Cool!
  190. Golden's Polymer Varnish??
  191. Lets get Sarajane on Carol Duvall!!
  192. Re: Kato clay...
  193. Polymer Clay Books-Help!!!
  194. PCC Events Datebook
  195. shiny clay
  196. Official EoPc '04 Announcement
  197. Any body want to swap links?
  198. AD: Ivory Polymer Clay Heart Pendant - Polymer Clay workshop kit featuring
  199. AD: Bead auctions PLUS suggestions please!
  200. Blending Premo & Sculpey III
  201. Santa/Father Christmas LIFESIZE Face
  202. P O L Y A M I D
  203. Vote for the November 2003 PCC Challenge
  204. Using polymer clay figures in soap
  205. check out this site .. kinda cool !
  206. just to look
  207. AD: More TYPE SETS up for Auction
  208. Gift ideas for Polymer Clay
  209. AD: New Auction - Donut/Focal Beads
  210. Newbie to Polymer Clay - recommend a good book?
  211. Baking Question
  212. AD: earrings made out of sculpey
  213. Polymer Clay Haven???
  214. Re: anastasia, the self-torturing
  215. Fimo For Sale
  216. AD: BOOKS...more studio cleaning...and update on me
  217. AD: Sample in a kit on Ebay
  218. Flex-I-Grit Sanding Film
  219. Clay made me gay
  220. chat with Sarajane Dec. 2
  221. AD: Sarajane's NEW polymer clay auctions
  222. Stencil or stamp?
  223. rubbery clay
  224. AD: new auctions from Sarajane's
  225. New book on Raku Beads available
  226. In the holiday spirit
  227. AD Sample kit for sale
  228. How to Display Beads?
  229. Translucent Flower Cane?
  230. Would it help to rebake?
  231. clay too soft
  232. Mixing Clay
  233. AD: Smaller Sampler Kits on Ebay
  234. New listing on eBay
  235. Looking for Jennifer Mirc
  236. Animal Print Swap update
  237. repairing deep scratch in polymer beads?
  238. Prototypes, interested?
  239. Ebay: Customized pet magnets!
  240. My latest sculpture, Love Will Find a Way
  241. baking "clay"
  242. transfering pic to clay
  243. Where to buy La Doll clay in Canada
  244. Thank you
  245. FREE Craft Project for Kids!
  246. Making beads
  247. Making images on Premo with T-shirt transfer paper???
  248. non clay question
  249. Pasta Machine Question
  250. newbie questions
Google